Melatonin IR/XR contains 1.5 mg of MicroActive® Melatonin, an innovative 50/50 blend of immediate- and extended-release melatonin to help you fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night long.
Melatonin, known as the “sleep hormone,” is necessary to keep our day/night rhythm in tune. But those who have trouble sleeping may not be producing enough of it at the right time.
Melatonin IR/XR Benefits
- Promotes healthy, uninterrupted sleep patterns
- Combines immediate- and extended-release forms with MicroActive® Melatonin
- Formulated to provide approximately seven hours of support
- Convenient one-before-bed capsule
Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep, All Night Long
A lack of quality, restful sleep can affect cognitive health, metabolic health and more. Poor sleep can mean that you have trouble falling asleep, but it can also mean that you wake up in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep. Melatonin IR/XR is the perfect sleep support supplement for those who have already tried melatonin but still had trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep.
An estimated 50 to 70 million American adults have difficulty sleeping.1 Melatonin, known as the “sleep hormone,” is made naturally by your body primarily at night and is necessary to keep our day/night rhythm in tune, but those who have trouble sleeping may not be producing enough of it at the right time.2,3,4 Melatonin IR/XR helps you fall asleep and stay asleep all night long. It combines immediate-release and extended-release melatonin for approximately seven hours of healthy sleep support.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|MicroActive® Melatonin is a registered trademark of Bioactives LLC.|
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.