Our formula of more than just melatonin includes bioactive milk peptides to promote sleep and daytime functionality, while easing stress. With the added blended benefits of a proprietary blend of ashwagandha and Indian gooseberry extracts, it also helps promote a healthy response to stress, offers potential protection against free radicals and helps maintain youthful, healthy-looking skin.
Melatonin supports the onset, duration and quality of sleep, and evidence shows it acts as a powerful free radical scavenger.
Enhanced Sleep with Melatonin Benefits
- Helps to support optimal, restful sleep
- Promotes a healthy, natural response to stress
- Provides potent cellular protection against free radicals
- Encourages youthful, healthy-looking skin
Why did we add casein milk peptides?
Bioactive milk peptides promote sleep quality, encourage a healthy stress response, and help maintain already-healthy blood pressure levels.
Clinically Studied Support
Aging, hectic modern lifestyles and other factors can disrupt your sleep cycles, which in turn can affect your health. Enhanced Sleep with Melatonin contains immediate-release melatonin, bioactive milk peptides and a blend of ashwagandha & amla fruit extracts. All three clinically studied ingredients support sleep quality, promote the body’s healthy stress response and more.
The Importance of Sleep
Restful sleep and a healthy stress response help maintain healthy skin, immune system response, metabolism and insulin sensitivity. They also help maintain healthy glucose and blood pressure levels already within the normal range, support healthy cell division and a healthy inflammation response, promote cardiovascular health and help maintain a positive mood.
Sensoril® and Capros® are patent protected and registered trademarks of Natreon, Inc.
|Dosage and Use
|Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.