Our Breast Health Formula is a broad-spectrum formula that contains powerful nutrients to help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification to preserve women’s breast health.
Women are taking proactive steps, now more than ever, to support breast health. Breast Health Formula encourages proactive support of youthful hormonal balance. Utilizing essential compounds, vitamins and extracts to help promote cellular health, this phytonutrient-based formula helps support healthy estrogen balance, too.
This phytonutrient-based formula helps support healthy estrogen balance & promotes healthy DNA for better breast health.
Breast Health Formula Benefits
- Helps maintain optimal breast health
- Supports youthful hormone balance
- Encourages healthy estrogen balance
- Contains several botanical extracts to support healthy DNA
What is the health benefit of flaxseed lignans?
Flaxseed lignans boost levels of beneficial enterolactone, a compound that functions like estrogen and favorably maintains estrogen metabolism.
Why did we add I3C (indole-3-carbinol)?
I3C (indole-3-carbinol) promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and promotes liver enzymes that help inhibit estrogen metabolites and xenoestrogens
Phytonutrient-Based Botanical Formula for Breast Health Support
Optimize your breast health today with our powerful botanical formula. This formula’s active ingredients include phytoestrogens, flaxseed lignans, cruciferous vegetable extracts, calcium d-Glucarate and vitamin D working together to help support estrogen balance and healthy DNA to maintain overall optimal breast health.
Maintaining Optimal Breast Health
Estrogens are hormones produced primarily by the ovaries with important roles in woman’s breast health. But along with aging and oxidative stress, there are many estrogen-like compounds and other environmental factors that can influence the delicate estrogen balance and affect woman’s breast structure.
Research shows that specific botanical extracts can positively influence cellular health and remove some of the anxiety women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Promoting Healthy Estrogen Balance
Estrogen is broken down into several important metabolites in the body, including 2-hydroxyestrone, the one “good” for breast tissue, and 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone, the one undesirable for breast tissue. Evidence shows that increased 2-hydroxyestrone and ratio between 2-hydroxyestrone and 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone is important for optimal breast health.
Scientists have identified nutrients such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), present in cruciferous vegetables, that can promote cellular health and tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.
Women seeking proactively to promote youthful hormonal balance can take this phytonutrient-based formula to help support healthy estrogen balance.
Powerful Botanical Formula
Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens that are plant-derived compounds abundant in soy. Soy isoflavones can bind to estrogen receptors in the body and either have weak estrogen effects or block estrogen effects. They can also favorably alter the ratio between 2-hydroxyestrone and 16-hydroxyestrone.
- Flaxseed lignans that boost levels of beneficial enterolactone, which looks like estrogen and favorably maintains estrogen metabolism.
- Cruciferous Vegetable Extracts (such as I3C) that effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone.
- Calcium d-Glucarate to help support liver health, which helps remove estrogen from the body.
- Vitamin D to support healthy DNA and protect cells from free radical damage.
|Serving Size 2 capsules
|Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
|Calcium (as calcium D-glucarate)
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)
|Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable Blend
|Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed and plant) [providing glucosinolates]; watercress 4:1 extract (whole herb); wasabi powder (rhizome)
|Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend
|Flax lignan extract (seed) [providing secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG)]; HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [std. to 90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate]
|Isoflavones (from Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate)
|Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, maltodextrin.
Novasoy ® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company;
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
|Dosage and Use
- Take two (2) capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs., and for those weighing over 160 lbs., take three (3) to four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- This product can be taken, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
|Consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product if you have a thyroid condition, high blood calcium levels, or hormone-sensitive cancers. Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.