Ginger lovers, this dressing is for you! Increase the amount of ginger if you want the flavor to be even more pronounced.
- 1 orange
- 1-1/2 tbsp tahini (85 ml)
- 2 pitted soft dates
- 1 tbsp peeled and grated fresh ginger (15 ml)
- 1-1/2 tsp light miso (7 ml)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (15 ml)
- 1-1/2 tsp tamari (7 ml)
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- Put the orange, tahini, dates, ginger, and miso in a blender and process until well combined. Add the vinegar, tamari, and cayenne and process until smooth.
Serving: 2tbsp (30 ml)Sodium: 122mgCalcium: 32mgFiber: 2gCalories: 74calMonounsaturated Fat: 4gProtein: 2gCarbohydrates: 9g
The kick diabetes cookbook: an action plan and recipes for defeating diabetes. Brenda Davis, RD; Vesanto Melina, MS, RD. Summertown, TN. Book Publishing Co. (2018).